Turf Wicket Maintenance Staffs
On behalf of local cricket organisations, Cricket Canada wishes to search, engage and where necessary train personnel to maintain turf wickets in Abbotsford (BC) and Edmonton (AB). These are part time positions and involve following responsibilities:
1. Annual maintenance at the end of the season i.e. level and re-seed as required.
2. Prepare pitches as required per match schedules provided by the leagues.
3. Provide in-season repair as may be required due to damage.
4. Maintain and provide necessary irrigation as required.
5. Communicate and interact with cricket as well as municipal authorities.
The ideal candidate:
1. The ideal candidates have strong and demonstrated interest in cricket
2. Have previous experience in turf wicket maintenance or other similar position and are willing to learn and adapt to flexible hours.
3. A seasonal part time position is ideal for them and are looking for such position to supplement their income
4. Are able to handle with care, safety and expertise heavy equipment such as rollers etc.
5. Have reliable mode of transport to come to the facility
All those who are interested, please forward your enquiries to Ingleton Liburd at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond before 20th March 2015.